EDUCATION and TRAINING
Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY, Bachelor of Science in Marketing, Minor in Business Management. Graduated December 2012.
- 3.5 GPA Since Return To Formal Education in 2009, 4 time Dean’s List and 1 time Scholar’s List.
- Coursework: Market Research, Marketing Strategy, Consumer Behavior, International Marketing, Management Strategy and Policy, Social Media Marketing, Finance, Managerial Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Economics, Statistics for Business, Finite Math, International Business.
- Dale Carnegie Sales Advantage Course : Competed in Sales Finals, awarded best in Handling Objections, 100 percent Attendance Award; followed up by volunteering as a group leader in training others.
- Dale Carnegie Management Seminar: Scored 97%
- Tom Hopkins, Mastering the Art of Selling: ranked in top 6 percentile
- Professional Training Seminars: Financial Management; Hiring; Broadcast Law; Employment Law; Human Relations and Personnel Management.
- CPM Project Management Certification
- Worldwide Perspectives certificate course, studied International cultures and missions: scored 98%
- Certified Radio Marketing Consultant, CRMC: scored 97%
- Manager of Radio Marketing, MRM: scored 98%
- MS Office 2010: Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook.
- Adobe: PhotoShop CS5, Acrobat Pro.
- ACT! Premium CRM
- Social Media: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, HootSuite, WordPress, Google Plus, Google analytics, and many more…
- Multiple Specialized Business, Broadcast and Management applications.